7 December 2010

Studying

So I got CARPS text mode stable, and I have plans to create a graphical version.

At 10ksloc and with client, server, superserver, use of maths and support for modding, it is the largest and most complex project I've forced to stagger into some sort of fruition. And I faced so many problems, encountered so many things, and I learned this:

I suck! Oh god, I suck. There are so many reasons why I suck, and thankfully I have learned some of them.

So I had a bit of a think, and decided that before I do any more development on this, I really need to improve. I really like the Rosetta Code website! It challenges you to solve tasks in a language of your choice. So I'm going to spend my time learning some new languages, and solving some interesting problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment