25 June 2010

Wheee! ....and a small utility

"Hello,

      We have received your appeal regarding your blog http://killersmurf.blogspot.com/. Upon further review we have determined that your blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by our automated system and, as such, we have reinstated your blog. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused in the meantime and thank you for your patience as we completed our review process.

      Thank you for understanding.

      Sincerely,

      The Blogger Team"

ACE. From reading other's posts on the subject, I was worried I'd never see this blog again.

I hope they don't see my copy of the email above and think I'm leeching data and spamming it out again!

Anyway, here's a small utility, in haskell, for creating c/c++ header files, using #define to prevent multiple inclusion:

mkheader

See the README for details on how to use.

I wrote it because I realized I did this for every single header file I wrote! Using this saves a couple of minutes every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment